[ic] products database

Tue Feb 26 12:40:01 2002

At 04:02 PM 02/26/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>hi,
>
>ic expects the products database to have a specific header. for example,
>it wants you to have a sku, description, price... field.
>lets assume, i have a database that has its field named 1,2,3,4,5...
>is there a way to say maybe in catalog.cfg which field corresponds to
>the one ic expects? so i can still use the ic default tags without
>having to tell each time what field i mean.

There is Alias parameter for UserTag's which can be used in a similar
manner, but the docs say that it will not work for looping tags like
[PREFIX-*], so I guess you are going to have to do some global
search-and-replace in your catalog, or rewrite the header row for your
table.txt file to match IC field names before you upload it.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax