[ic] Issue w/Foundation Store & Categories / Groups

Jack Sasportas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 13:12:00 2002

In the foundation store, I am having an issue with groups & categories.
I am basically trying to have categories & sub-categories per say.

Here is an example of what I am trying to accomplish:
Football
-Sports Cards
-8x10
Soccer
-Sports Cards
-8x10
Baseball
-Sports Cards
-8x10

BUT, what happens is something like this

Football
-Sports Cards

Soccer

Baseball
-8x10

It seems to not allow the repeating of the categories.
I have done this several times on our server, and even tried it on the
demo store on redhat, so I know it's not a setting within our server
configs / ic configs...

Currently the Groups are Baseball - Football - Soccer and the categories
are the 8x10, Sports Cards, etc..

Any help is appreciated !

Jack
Jack Sasportas