[ic] default admin username/pass issue

Boone, Ricky interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 21:13:00 2002

I was having the same issue with the Foundation-demo RPM that was installed
along with the Interchange RPM.  I looked all over the documentation and
tutorials, and this wasn't mentioned (or wasn't in an obvious place).  Where
in the documentation is this login, if it's from there, I mean?

If it's not in the documentation, would it be possible to add it sometime in
the future?

Thanks again for the login help!  :)