[ic] Display Quantity Discount in Flypage

Tue Feb 26 23:04:01 2002

Quoting Steve Graham (dtlgc@hotmail.com):
> Hello,
>
> I would like to display all the different quantity breaks each item has, and
> if it doesn't have any don't display, in each items flypage. I have IC 4.8.3
> calculating the prices correctly with commonadjust, now I want to show the
> potential buyers the qty breaks.
>
> I see that [item-price q1], [item-price q5] etc... will show the breaks, but
> I have discounts of 1,2,3,5,6,10,12,15,20,25....various up to to 250 opr
> more.
> If an item has only breaks at say 1,6,12 then I don't want to display all
> the redundant breaks in-between.

Well, if you are expecting Interchange to intuit them for you it can't.
You can tell it what they are, though, and loop through them:

[loop prefix=item list="os28004"]
    [loop prefix=break list="1,6,12"]
	SKU [item-code] quantity [break-code]:
		[price code="[item-code]" quantity="[break-code]"]
    [/loop]
[/loop]

This is not the type of thing you want to do on long lists -- it is too
database-intensive.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on
society.  -- Mark Twain