[ic] default admin username/pass issue

Wed Feb 27 10:33:00 2002

At 09:03 PM 2/26/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I was having the same issue with the Foundation-demo RPM that was installed
>along with the Interchange RPM.  I looked all over the documentation and
>tutorials, and this wasn't mentioned (or wasn't in an obvious place).  Where
>in the documentation is this login, if it's from there, I mean?

When you run makecat, you will see these prompts:

The name of the user who will control this catalog [interch]:
Password for user [pass]:

...that is where the default admin login and password comes from. Note that
you can enter alternate values at these prompts.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax