[ic] Slow SSL

pagecom interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 10:18:00 2002

  Hello,
 I have installed ic 4.8.3 succussfuly on my Raq machine and everything
seems to be working ok except for when I click on "CHECK OUT" and "PLACE
ORDER" it seems like it takes for ever for the page to load and sometimes
after trying to load for a while I get Internal server error.I have tried
this on three different catalogs on different domains on the same machine
and the same results. I do have SSL cert. installed on those domains and I'm
trying this with IE 6.0 and Netscape 6.2. Everything else works just fine.
I don't have this problem with other programs running on the same machine
using SSL.
Can anyone Please tell me what could be wrong and how to fix, I need to get
this fixed before I can go live

Thank You