[ic] Heavy items

Thu Feb 28 16:49:01 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Peter Jakl wrote:

PJ>>an
PJ>>
PJ>>>Will UPS ship things that are that heavy?
PJ>>>I don't think so.
PJ>>>You probably need to get a freight company (Wilson, Ohio-Pitt, Roadway,
PJ>>etc)
PJ>>>to ship it for you.
PJ>>
PJ>>I'm aware UPS won't ship it. We just want to compute the shipping cost the
PJ>>way I suggest it. They'll handle the change in carrier on the back end. Can
PJ>>interchange be setup to compute the shipping?

Sure! Just add on to the UPS rate table, using the existing format, and plug
in whatever numbers will make you happy.

You will have to go into shipping.asc and modify the limits that are there.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, February 28, 2002 at 16:55 PM:
Sorry Rabbit, Phasers are for kids...

This Linux System has been up 1411 hours