[ic] PGP Key Generic Question - Help (non-tech)!

Thu Feb 28 17:26:01 2002

I just have a generic non technical question about how PGP works in the whole
operation of the order process.

Currently, I have my checkout.html loaded on my secure server and everything
seems to work correctly with that (haven't placed a practice order yet).  I
have not configured PGP,... and I'm not exactly sure what role it plays in the
entire scheme of things.  This is my general idea:

Once IC is configured to use PGP, when an order is completed on the secure
server the information is encrypted and sent to the sales email address defined
through the Admin portion of IC.

Will this email include the credit card information?  Our company has our own
credit card hardware so we can run the orders manually.  Is my generic idea of
how it all works correct?

Thank You