[ic] Defining flat shipping rate in products DB

Thu Feb 28 17:33:01 2002

Due to the nature of our company and the fact that we will be doing quite a bit
of drop shipping, we would like to be able to manually set the shipping price
for each product in our product database.

However, there is no column where you can specify this.  How would we go about
doing this?  Or even better is there documentation showing this?

I would assume we need to create a column for this in the products.txt file,
but I'm unsure of what to call it.  From this point does a new shipping method
need to be created through the Admin portion?

Thank Yo0u