[ic] Discounting mechanism

Vincent Kore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 22:45:01 2002

	I am thinking about discounting based on external business rule,
instead of internal rule like quantity pricing.
	My scenario is:
	My e-shop sells Online Services that are provided by different
vendors (ISP, ICP, ASP, etc). Discounting of products (Online Service)
should be determined by respective venders which have particular
business rules in discounting. So, the system should communicate with
vendor¡¯s websites to retrieve discounting information according to
specified status.
	I am considering implement this with SOAP.
	Any comment, suggestion or directive on this, please feel free
to tell me.
	You are much appreciated! :)

Best Regards,
Vincent Kore