[ic] Before You Begin

john j interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 15:40:00 2002

I've been trying to learn IC for almost 2 weeks, but I
still don't know where to start and how to program it.
 Compared to when I first learned Perl for 2 week, I
could write almost all any perl scripts.

I then tried to find out what's wrong with me, and
then I found this article.  It's really interesting.

What's wrong with Interchange?
url:
http://mark.stosberg.com/Tech/interchange/review.html

Well, I agree that IC has poor documentation.  I read
all 4 books and still has no idea how to develop it.

What do you think?  How long did it take you to learn
IC, ITL tag, etc?  How much experience of Perl do you
need for IC?

Thank you for reading and your comments.