[ic] include tag

Alexandra Birch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 06:53:00 2002

Hello everybody

Has anyone successfully used the [include ] tag?
I have only been able to get this to work if I put my file to be included in the dir:
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/UI/pages/include

This is (obviously) below my interchange root dir which is not acceptable because the file I want to include is catalog specific.

So this works:
Include File: /usr/lib/interchange/lib/UI/pages/include/special.html
In myfile.html put tag:
		[include include/special.html]

I have tried all sorts of things to include a file in my catalog directory but they haven't worked eg:
Include File: /var/lib/interchange/mycat/pages/special.html
In myfile.html put tag:
		[include special.html]
In myfile.html put tag:
		[include file="/var/lib/interchange/mycat/pages/special.html"]

The documentation on this tag is terse. Thanks a million

Lexi
Alexandra Birch
Trymedia Systems
965 10 77 71