[ic] Redirecting Based on Domain

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 12:28:01 2002

> On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Ed LaFrance wrote:
>
> EL>>Another rather primitive, but effective, method would be
> a meta tag:

> content="0;URL=http://www.whatever.com/foo/bar.html">
>
> I particularly like this way. I've got all of my keywords in
> that <head> so
> that the search engines can easily find them. I've also put
> the stuff that was
> posted to the list a while back about the new 'child-proof'
> requirements
> that IE 6.0 is requiring in this header.
>
> Change the "0: to something like "10: and you can put in a nice splash
> screen welcoming people to the site that goes away in 10 seconds.
>

> -= Jim =-

Two issues on this one:

1. The online help interface (when you click help in the top-right
corner).  Recommendations could be made with regards to improving this,
however, I personally prefer #2:

2. There already is a document on the admin interface (the
"Administration Tool Guide").  However, it was created in FrameMaker,
and Red Hat has yet to convert it to SDF so it can be added to the
Interchange doc system.  If someone would like to volunteer to make the
conversion, I'm sure Red Hat would appreciate the contribution (I
wouldn't mind helping someone get started).

Hopefully that document and the Interchange FAQ will soon be posted at
the Ref Doc site:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/index.html

...as soon as the site maintainers get some time.

| Dan Browning, Sr. Tech Consultant
| Kavod Technologies, 1498 SE Tech Center Pl Ste 170
| Vancouver, WA 98683  <dan.browning@kavod.com>
Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.