[ic] Changes in PGP Encryption With New Version?

Fri Jan 4 12:33:01 2002

At 11:45 AM 01/04/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I recently installed a new version

Which "new" version?  What "old" version were you using
previously?  Interchange could be called Constantchange, given how quickly
it evolves.  You can't possibly expect a helpful answer unless you are
willing to provide basic details like this.

FWIW - Encryption configuration has been highly simplified in 4.8.x.  In
most cases, you need only provide two pieces of data:  The encryptor binary
name (pgp, gpg, etc.) and the public key ID (orders@mdd.com, in your
case).  IC handles the remainder of the parameters automatically.  Take a
look at variable.txt and catalog.cfg in the foundation demo dist to see how
these are used.

- Ed L.