[ic] How to change number of loop iterations?

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jan 5 00:10:01 2002

> I'm trying to change the number of items the stock results page lists per
> page.  It's showing 50 items now, but I want to change that
> number.  I tried
> looking up the tags that are used in that page's source, but none of them
> look like they're relevant to how many times the loop loops.  This is
> probably really basic.

What you are looking for is the match_limit (ml) feature.  This can be set
in many places including forms.  If you are using the bar_link feature then
you can find the ml=50 setting in the catalog_before.cfg file in your
catalog root directory.