[ic] installing interchange on Ensim Webppliance LS 3.0

ako pia interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Jan 6 22:31:01 2002

I have the same question. Here is what tech support has told me so far:

"Please note that Ensim make use of the chroot command which in a sense isolates userids for each domain. Therefore, users are actually identified by numbers instead of the assigned user name with the exception of the site administrator. You should be able to use the cart for the site admin."

I don't know if this means that I could still use the other user numbers instead of the user names. I very much hope that I can get this to work with Ensim.