[ic] installing interchange on Ensim Webppliance LS 3.0

ako pia interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 12:59:01 2002

Hi Brett

Could you post your config information? I can't even figure out how to get the admin to access IC using this Ensim system.

The config files are located at /usr/local/interchange/etc/makecat.cfg and /usr/local/interchange/etc/makecat.cfg.new

I'm not sure what the difference is between those two files. I can't see any.

Those files contain the Base Config and Catalog Config data.

Thanks.

Subject: RE: [ic] installing interchange on Ensim Webppliance LS 3.0

I too am havng a terrible time running on Ensim. I can get Interchange
running but can only access it with the admin account. When putting
foundation.cgi in the skel dir and setting the permissions correctly, a
virtual host still won't work.