[ic] cybercash

Henry, Christopher interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 11:34:01 2002

I am trying to get interchange to work with cybercash, however the shopping
cart crashes whenever I try to check out. I traced the problem back to the
open2 library, for some reason it will not execute and that causes the
MCKencrypt program to hang. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can
fix this problem?

this is where I traced the problem to in the CCMckDirectLib3_2.pm cybercash
library

sub CCEncrypt
{
  my($message) = @_;

  &CCDebug2(6, "${indent}##### in CCEncrypt ######\n");

  # open the program for encryption
  unless ($pid = open2(\*CIPHER, \*PLAINTEXT, $MCKencrypt)) {
    return($E_EncryptFailed, &MCKGetErrorMessage($E_EncryptFailed));
  }

Thanks
Chris