[ic] Is there one place to define meta_header for all pages?

sphen boyle interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 18:23:01 2002

i just put the meta tag right in the html in the <head> section (where i
think meta tags must be anyway).  im not familiar with the met_header
variable.  but this technique put it in the head of all my pages on the
site.