[ic] Problems with interpolate.pm

Thu Jan 10 03:04:00 2002

----------1010649889

Hi all.

I have just done a vanilla install of Interchange 4.8.3
on a redhat 7.2 system with a vanilla apache config
from the Redhat RPM files. (The foundation and foundation demo
packages are also installed.)

Connecting via a browser (several tried) you get the main
interchange welcome page, but clicking on the "Admin" link
returns an error back to the browser.
---------------------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration
and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

Looking into the /var/log/interchange/error.log I find:
192.168.1.201 9mjUodSC:192.168.1.201 - [10/January/2002:18:30:03 -1000]
foundation /cgi-bin/foundation/admin/index.html Runtime error:
Can't call method "wrap" on an undefined value
at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 2484.

The line in interplate.pm reads: