[ic] locked out of admin side of site

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 10:15:01 2002

I have moved the location of the catalog on the server. After doing so I am
now locked out of the admin side of the site.

I can log in and move around. But even as the site admin I am unable to do
most things as it complains about permissions. I thought of creating a new
admin account as this might clear up some of the problem. But I do not have
the permissions to do so.

After looking in the achieves and submitting to this list, I have come up
with only check for cookies. Well the are on.

I would like to add a new admin for the site. Is there a command or way to
do this on the server?

Thank you for your time,
Rick Eicher II
www.pbol.net