[ic] ordering with quantity prices?

Jim Sustacek interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 17:35:00 2002

  I've got my pricing table done and I'm able to access it (show the values).  But every submission still uses the regular price, even when I set all users to 'dealer' and use the quantity page... here's a quantity 4 price break I put on my flypage:

[if type=data term="pricing::q4::[scratch code]"]
4 Pack: [order code="[item-code]" quantity=4]
[data table=pricing column=q4 key=[item-code]] each

  this displays the correct quantity price, but the link just orders the quantity 4 at regular price...
  any idea on how to actually USE the quantity price listed in the pricing table?