[ic] Interchange reconfig question and restart problem

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 20:28:01 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 04:57:02PM -0800, Tom Carroll wrote:
> Mitel SME v5 (Redhat 7.1)
> Interchange 4.8.3 (RPM install)
> Database name=store
>
> I deleted the products.sql file, restored the original products.txt and
> products.mysql files where they belong and called interchange to do a
> reconfig=store.
>
> Nothing happened.  I did a ps ax | grep interch and it shows interchange
> running as pid 1264.

The products.sql file is nothing more than an empty file that tells
Interchange "products was already imported, don't import it again."  If
you really do want it imported again, delete this file before restarting.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)