[ic] what is [cat-exec bar_link] ?

Prasit P interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 11:09:59 2002

The category_vertical components, in foundation store, I
need to modify the one-line link for category search.  When
look into the category_vertical file, I found this sentence

    67          [cat-exec bar_link]cat[/cat-exec]

The [cat-exec bar_link] will be change to <a href...> tag,
I need to modify the <a href...> tag to add more
parameters, but I can't find the way to do it.  Is
[cat-exec] a user-defined tag? where is it located?

below is the loop that list category.

    54  ...
    55  [set found_cat][/set]
    56  [loop prefix=cat
    57          search="
    58                  fi=cat
    59                  st=db
    60                  tf=sort
    61                  tf=name
    62                  rf=code,name
    63                  sf=sel
    64                  se=[box-code]
    65          "
    66          ]
    67        &nbsp;&nbsp;[cat-exec
bar_link]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
    68  [/loop]
    69  ...

=====
GROWTH - The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon,
but only to hold your foot long enough to put the
other foot higher.

-anonymous