[ic] Docs on [button]

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 18:58:00 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:50:03PM -0600, Steven Potter wrote:
> Jason Kohles wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 10:01:26PM -0600, Steven Potter wrote:
> >
> >>Is there any documentation out there on the [button] tag?  I found the
> >>heading in the ictags pdf, but there was no information.
> >>

> > There is documentation in the button.tag file itself (most usertags are
> > documented in this way).
> >

> I read through the docs in the button.tag file.  The docs don't answer
> the question I have...   I would like to generate the buttons without
> the javascript..   Is there any way to do this aside for removing that
> portion of the code?

Buttons without src= or confirm= options should not contain any javascript,
if you specify either of those options, the javascript is required and the
button will not work correctly without it.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)