[ic] Help: Changed from Connectiva to Red Hat: and the Interchange UI is DOWN.

Tuyo Board interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jan 12 15:12:00 2002

OK, here is the deal.

We had a Conectiva Server, but changed to a Red hat one.

OK no big deal, mostly everything works out.

So I say, "Hey, why not get the latest version of interchange all
together?""

BIG MISTAKE. When changing servers do not upgrade anything until everything
is working.

Big teacher.

So I lost about 5 days UPTIME!! In my catalog so I switch back to 4.6.

RPM works fine, and catalogs says "thanks".

When I try to use the Akopia UI I get the very common:

SQL::Statement not found.
IMPORTANT: UI Database
editors will not work properly.

Safe::Hole not found.
IMPORTANT: SQL and some
tags will not work in embedded
Perl.

We all know that hole!!

So I hit the CPAM shell and try to download the Perl Modules, there I got
some probs " CPAN would not download". Reinstalled Net::FTP by hand and
BINGO. Download in process.

Everything downloaded and Installed, you go and cheeky UI again right???

Well I go the:

MD5 is up to date.
MIME::Base64 is up to date.
MIME::Base64 is up to date.
Digest::MD5 is up to date.
URI is up to date.
Net::FTP is up to date.
HTML::Tagset is up to date.
HTML::Parser is up to date.
HTML::HeadParser is up to date.
LWP is up to date.
Term::ReadKey is up to date.
Term::ReadLine::Perl is up to date.
Business::UPS is up to date.
SQL::Statement is up to date.
Storable is up to date.
DBI is up to date.
Safe::Hole is up to date.

message.

So...

I have been stock for over 2 weeks now.
Tested the modules from other projects, they work fine.

Interchange, and my catalog, are working fine. So I can take time to fix
this.

My guess:

Interchange, does not know how to find this modules Perl installed.

But I haven’t been able to find a place where the .pm files call them!!!

HELP.

Tuyo Isaza
Zincro.com

PS: thanks forehand, and forgive the English. ( Colombian )