[ic] Time-out on secure checkout-'receipt' as final page

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 10:25:00 2002

Hi all,

Im having some problems with the secure checkout on our store.  The
'receipt.html' page is the final page very similar to the foundation
demo.  I am getting complaints about people getting an error page or
time out page when submitting their order.  I asked before and was
directed to some FAQ's that said there was a problem with IE version 5.
However, I am also experiencing this in version 6 too.  It does not
always happen, but is happening often and leaves the customer thinking
'where did my secure info go?'  Also, I am starting to get some
duplicate orders because people will get the error page, hit back, and
submit again, and usually, the order does go into the system before
their page times out or says no page to display.

Are others out there having this problem?  Are there any ideas on fixing
it?  I also was wondering, since my server has seemed kind of slow
lately, if server speed and ram has anything to do with it?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton