[ic] Time-out on secure checkout-'receipt' as final page

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 15:52:00 2002

Hi again,
I checked my error logs and there are no errors in connection with any
orders, at least back for quite a ways. Since I have only been at this
for a few months, the code for the checkout and receipt pages are
virtually as they were in the demo.  I have looked at the ssl faq on
redhat and they are referring to bugs in IE 5.  but I am seeing this in
version 6 as well.  Also, one other note, I have seen this occurring a
few times here and there since I started, and thought it was just the
browser, however, I am now in another version and seeing this A LOT more
often now--even though the only changes to the catalog for some time
have been the addition of products and a few new pages...

Hope this can helps to hopefully jog somebody's brain for some more
ideas. Thanks!
  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor.com V.P.
828-631-3477
aaron@fixturefactor.com

Any errors in your error logs?  In a typical configuration, IC sends
output
to sendmail, calls an encryption program and writes to a couple of
database
files (transactions, orderline, maybe userdb, etc) during the order
submission process - I guess I would start by looking for errors or
issues
relating to these.  Also, check the SSL fAQ which is periodically posted
this list.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax