[ic] Variable unknown..

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 21:38:01 2002

Hi people, I've got some code to look at!   I want to make this variable
show up, and if you can guess what i'm doing, its trying to make a toggable
menu out of the vertical category list, but I can't seem to get any logic
statements to work on any loop code, if someone can help me I would be very
appreciative!

I'm sorry if this is a large post, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew
what I was trying to do, I've never been able to perform logic on anything
inside of a loop.. I don't know perl very well either... :(  Thanks in
advance whoever can help me!

Code Example:
[loop
	prefix=box
	search="
		fi=area
		st=db
		tf=sort
		ac=0
		ac=0
		co=yes

		sf=sel
		op=eq
		se=[control set_selector left]

		sf=which_page
		op=rm
		se=[control page_class all|@@MV_PAGE@@]
"]

      <b><a href="[process]&[box-data area
code]on=1212&mv_nextpage=@@MV_PAGE@@"><font color=blue>[box-data area
[loop prefix=cat
	search="
		fi=cat
		st=db
		tf=sort
		tf=name
		rf=code,name
		sf=sel
		se=[box-code]
	"
	]
	[if scratch [box-data area code]on]
	&nbsp;&nbsp;[cat-exec bar_link]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
	[/if]

[/loop]

-Brendan