[ic] Problems with PreFork

Bill Carr interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 15 07:28:01 2002

I have three hosts running IC. One is for development. Two are for
production. The setups are nearly identical: Linux 2.4.16, IC 4.8.3,
perl 5.6.1, mysql 3.23.47 (on a different host), SessionType NFS (nfs
server on a different host).

The production servers are behind a LVS NAT.

PreFork does not cause any problems on the devo server. When I set
PreFork on the production servers I get problems with only only part of
the pages showing. There are no error messages in error.log or
/var/log/interchange/(debug|error).log

How should I debug this problem?

BTW, I have this idea that setting PreFork will improve performance. If
that is not the case, I do not need to solve this problem.

--
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact