[ic] Using GPG for credit card rders

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 15 09:26:00 2002

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 12:04:56PM +0100, Francisco Sánchez wrote:
> Thanks Jason, now it gives a bit more info:
>
> Runtime error: Can't fork: No such file or directory at (eval 54) line 12.
>
> However still no idea of what it can be :-(

It isn't finding gpg, probably because you have it installed outside of
the path interchange uses (which it sets to contain only /bin and /usr/bin
for security reasons).  The easiest way to fix this is to set the variable
GPG_PATH in your configuration with the full path name of gpg...

for example, if you have it in /usr/local/bin...

Variable GPG_PATH /usr/local/bin/gpg