[ic] [more]: Results not showing on other pages

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 12:37:00 2002

The problem:  While using [more_list][more][/more_list] results are not
showing on following pages.

More detail:

I have a search result page that has a query:
        [query list=1 ml=15 more=1 sql="select ..."]
        [list]
            html stuff
        [/list]
        [more_list]
                [more]
        [/more_list]
        [/query]

The query itself works fine.  Now when I add the more_list, the first
page displayed looks fine.  It has 15 results and the  1 2 3 4 Next at
the bottom. But when I click on one of those other pages, I get only
html and interchange tags back -- not my data -- although it displays
the correct number of results -- but without the data from the database.

What am I missing here.  I've gone through docs/archives -- tried
different things, but to no avail.  HELP!  Thanks in advance.