[ic] Any tips on Opera / Netscape compatibility?

Jim Sustacek interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 19:06:01 2002

  My site works under Opera up to the checkout page, when after I place an order I get this error:

"State/Province: '' not a two-letter state or province code"

  Netscape doesn't even get that far.  Netscape 6.2 can get to the checkout page, but it cuts off somewhere in the middle, and Communicator 4.7 cuts off after the top menu bar right away, making the entire site inaccessible!  I know some of you folks have faced similar compatibility problems... any tips?

Thanks
-- Jim Sustacek