[ic] Excel file with database fields to use as template for customers?

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 11:09:25 2002

Does anyone have an Excel file they can e-mail me that I can use as a
template to give a customer so they can enter in all of their product,
shipping, options and other information properly?  That way I can uploaded
it into Interchange without a hitch.  I searched through the documentation
on-line and even though there were descriptions for the fields pertaining to
each type of database (Admin, Product, Options, etc) I was still confused as
to what information to tell the customer to give me and in what format to
get that information.
Any help would be appreciated!
--
Julia Jacobs