[ic] Interchange and bugzilla

Dave Jenkins interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jan 19 00:04:05 2002

Alma Nuker wrote:

> Hi guys;
>
> Ok, I want to use Bugzilla so people can subbmitt bugs that they find in
> our products. Also I am using Interchange so we can sell our products.
>
> So what I want to do is to try to put Interchange and Bugzilla together,
> so they have same look and feel.
>
> I know that I could just use same templates for both Interchange and
> Bugzilla, but that means that I have to maintain two things, which is
> not really what I want.
>
> So I am trying to work out is there any way that I can put Bugzilla and
> Interchange together. This way I will have to maintain only one thing.

Hmmm... that makes sense, but a big part of the Bugzilla functionality
is to maintain a community-oriented bug-fix environment.  If your bug
reporting is one-way (customers to your developers), then you really
just need a simple submission form, and then maybe a list of 'known bugs
(please don't resubmit)'.

Yes?

--
Dave Jenkins