[ic] Discount Group - No documentation?

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 15:39:01 2002

Dear List,

In the IC 4.8 admin, when editing an Item, one can click on "Pricing" which
reveals quantity pricing and something called "Discount Group".  I've
searched for this on the interchange.redhat.com site, including the mailing
list, and have found not documentation on this feature.  Does anyone know
what this does or how to use it?  I've been running custom [perl] code for a
long time to fake a discount group - meaning grouping products together and
doing quantity discounts on them.  If this does the same thing natively,
I'll use it!

Thanks,

Russ Mann