[ic] Re: AOL in negotiation to buy Red Hat

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 17:55:00 2002

Barry wrote:

> Ah,  Justin? Hello?!?!  The viruses of this past two years have
> exploited Microsoft Internet Explorer and Outlook on the desktop.  You
> consider this a reflection of 'perfectly-good' software and you run on
> e-commerce business?  This is considered acceptable risk?  An OS so
> flawed that the FBI gets their noise under the tent because MS can't get
> their act together with either the desktop or server side of
> their products?
>
> I can't even pretend to understand your perspective on this one...

Wait a second Barry . . . I didn't say anything about either Microsoft, Red
Hat, or AOL.  Is there another Justin in the house cuz I just posted a link
to the negotiation process, but didn't say anything else . . . Which Justin
is this referring to?

Thanks,

:)

Justin