[ic] Discounting Entire Order based On Quantity

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 11:09:01 2002

I am trying to discount an order based on if there are 20 or more items in
the cart.

Here is the code that I have placed on the checkout.html page located in
$catalogroot/pages/ord/:

1	[if type=explicit compare="[calc][item-quantity] > 19 [/calc]"]
2			[discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s * .8 [/discount]
3		[else]
4			[discount ENTIRE_ORDER][/discount]
5		[/else]
6	[/if]

The discount is working fine. What is not working is the IF statement on
line 1 that is supposed to make the adjustment only if there are more than
19 items in the cart. I think this is because I am not using the right field
for quantity.

Any help is always appreciated.

Best -
--