[ic] Re: hosting

Nathan D. Olmscheid interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 11:42:00 2002

Steve,
Great! That might be a great deal, might be a nightmare.

We have one IC site that is only $65 a month because he only has a handful
of products. We make exceptions, but we would NEVER go below $50.

Our cheapest hosting that we offer weather its IC or just regular sites is
$25 a month. We are not one of those $10 a month hosting companies, nor do
we ever want to be. We give direct attention to each client. We deal a lot
with web design firms, as we do there hosting, and all there programming for
there custom apps for there clients.

If ya need any help ever let me know, and enjoy IC, its a fun product.

Take Care!
Nathan