[ic] Re: AOL in negotiation to buy Red Hat

Scott Underwood interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 13:26:01 2002

Does this mean if they release code on one product they are Open Source?
Remember Open Source is an idea as much as it describes the source code.

I don't think AOL embraces the idea or this server would be licensed under
GPL not Mozilla. AOL is the epitomy of capatalism which runs contrary to
the idea of an Open Source ideal.