[ic] Debian potato Foundation MySQLn install report

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 14:03:37 2002

"Klesel, Roman" <roman.klesel@sap.com> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I finally got it working so I thought I'd share my little experiance for the
> benefit of other newbees like me.

The newbies should better use the packages provided by me so they don't need
to figure out which Perl modules they need.

Interchange Debian packages for stable (potato) are available from:

deb http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/debian interchange main
deb-src http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/debian interchange main

Ciao
        Racke

--
For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices