[ic] How to include a file?

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 18:07:00 2002

> What if we want to keep the in stock notif. where does
> interchange save the
> date when a customer request a in stock notif. ???

As far as I remember, when I asked that same question, I was told that "In
stock notification" was not fully functional. It is only there for an
example, but could probably be functional with a little know how. I don't
think it writes to any db, but if it did, it would be in the <form> on
stock-alert.html

This is in the list archives, so I am sure you can get more info there if I
am wrong

Paul

PS I think it was RH that told me that, so it is probably correct.