[ic] Interchange 4.8 and Verisign PayFlow Pro problems?

Tech interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 21:37:00 2002

Did you also put:

  Require module Vend::Payment::Signio

in the interchange.cfg file. That should go at the bottom of
interchange.cfg. Also you can debug the errors by enabling icdebug. To get
icdebug to work go to your interchange.cfg file and remove the comment from
the line that says:

Variable  DEBUG  1

Then restart IC and it will now say writing to icdebug. icdebug is located
in your /tmp dir. Next go to The signio.pm file which is located in
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment/
In that file should be 4 different log files that have comments. Uncomment
those log files and restart. Then try a transaction and if their is an error
you can now check where the error is coming from in the /tmp/icdebug file.

Lemme know if you need further asistance

Andrew

Andrew Brown
co-founder
Toolfetch