[ic] Re: mail list Q

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 09:38:01 2002

> That would be a nice idea IMHO too. But it should be somehow moderated,
> to avoid the "Matt Wright" syndrom.

Well, moderators can only be experienced IC users. If there is a repository
for IC code, any errors or bad code could be patched over time. There should
be only one maintainer though, or at least one pr subject group.

I think this idea is very useful. Right now I'm very interested in snippets
of IC code for Content Management. I'm sure there are people out there
who've made a lot of these solutions.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk