[ic] [data] tag using not the key for the key

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 01:21:01 2002

Hello List,

I made another table to make drop-down DB lookup widgets happen for dynamic
sidebar search link fields.

Here's an example of the DB fields:

code
sub_category
extra_text

What I need to be able to do is access the data in the field "extra_text"
with only knowing the value of sub_category.

[data table=media_type column=extra_text key='[item-field sub_category]']

This is the tag that doesn't work, and I'm sure the reason it doesn't work
is the [data] tag is "keying" on the code field instead of the sub_category
field.  How can I modify which field the "key" is keyed to?

Thanks,

Russ