[ic] Documentation

Jurgen Botz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 12:02:00 2002

The documentation has some obvious gaps.  A bit of historic searching shows
that these have been there for a while without getting fixed... with free
software that can be expected, or rather, the user can't expect it to be
fixed unless they do it.  But IC isn't just free software it's /also/ a
RedHat supported product.  Would I get more complete documentation from
RedHat?  Is the printed doc RedHat sells more complete?

:j

--
Jürgen Botz                       | While differing widely in the various
jurgen@botz.org                   | little bits we know, in our infinite