[ic] Re: email report with gateway

MS Support interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jan 26 17:48:01 2002

Can not speak for IC 4.8 (as it seems buggy), so I kept 4.6.5 running...

After setting authorizenet gateway, client still received emails with CC
info though PGP, just added the payment method to reflect authorizenet and
all other notifications remained unchanged. I would assume that that part of
IC has not changed... but assumptions are the root of all fuc* ups.... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
David Black
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 1:45 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Re: email report with gateway

With PGP working, does IC continue to send the full CC payment info in the
email report, when the order is processed through a real time gateway (i.e.,
iTransact)? If not by default, then can it be easily configured by routing?
My prospective customer wants to keep a hard copy backup of the payment
info. Thank you all for tolerating my newbee question.

:D
--
David Black
Web Developer