[ic] Where is the credit-card number stored in interchange DB?

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Jan 27 21:25:01 2002

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 04:58:22PM -0800, Jonathan Lee wrote:
> Since we want to do credit-card authentication with
> cybersource manually, I like to know where is the
> place interchange store the customer crdit-card info
> that I can get and pass to cybersource.

It is not stored in the database, as storing it online is incredibly
dangerous.  You shouldn't even consider this without at the very least
a big warning to your customers that their credit card information is
being stored online.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)