[ic] How to send input from a form page to a SQL query page???

Sun Jan 27 22:45:01 2002

> I think what you need to do is look at the documentation on how to pass
> variable between forms.
>
> You are missing some variables in your form that tell the interchange
> server how to pass the form variables.

I thought that the 'area' tag in a form was supposed to pass the variables
on to the results page?

I have also seen a line in a query tag like:

and description = [cgi keyword]

on the results page would retrieve the keyword entered into the search form
but I am having no such luck.