[ic] Possible bug in IC????

Tue Jan 29 01:10:01 2002

Quoting Steven Potter (potter@softhome.net):
> The following lines from checkout2.html are not showing up (It looks
> like it had before I added these lines):
>
> Some more stuff<br>
>
> Some stuff that is happening [error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1
> show_error=1] <br>
> Other stuff I would like to showup
>
> Does anyone know what is causing this or should I submit a bug report?

Sorry, that bug report would be ignored. You have to be able
to characterize the problem with an exact sequence of events.

If it is in a non-standard configuration, you must be able
to give a succinct example of how to make it happen under
foundation or some duplicatable setup. If you are modifying
everything and have a problem, we can't be sure what is going
on. And wading through five custom pages and multiple configuration
changes is not an option.

When a problem can be independently duplicated it is a bug, and
really not before.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon